Detox & Preventative
Oxygen Bar is offered at $1/ minute.
Oxygen Bar Aroma Menu:
The oxygen contains food-grade flavoring aromatherapy.
- Bliss: (Hawaiian Ginger & Bergamot)
- Enlightening, Tantalizing, Relaxing
- Chillin’: (Eucalyptus) Purifying, Energizing
- Lavender Lemongrass: (Lavender & Lemongrass) Comforting, Refreshing, Inspiring
- Ocean Mist: (Lotus & Exotic Woods) Enticing, Luscious, Exotic
- Pina Colada: (Pineapple & Coconut) Festive, Jovial, Delicious
- Sex on the Beach: (Assorted Fruit Extracts) Euphoric, Sensual, Exotic
- Vanilla Bean: (Vanilla Extract) Seductively Aromatic, Sensual
- Zen: (Rosemary & Mint) Cooling, Refreshing, Invigorating
Benefits of the Oxygen Bar:
- Heightens concentration, alertness, and memory
- Improves energy levels
- Oxygen is vital to your immune system, memory, thinking, and sight
- Promotes healing and counters aging
- Strengthens your heart, reducing the risk of heart attack
- Calms your mind and stabilizes the nervous system
- Speeds up the body’s recovery after physical exertion
- Provides a natural remedy for headaches, migraines, and hangovers
- Improves digestion and cell metabolism
- Relieves muscle stiffness
- Improves sleep patterns
Facts about Oxygen:
- Less than 200 years ago, the earth’s atmosphere was comprised of 40% oxygen; today the air we breathe is only 21%
- Lack of oxygen in our atmosphere is due to pollution and destruction of the ozone layer
- Every day we take 20,000 breaths
- Research shows that our lung capacity decreases 5% with every decade of life
- Our brain requires 20% of the body’s oxygen needs even though it only makes up 2% of our total mass
- Blood is the carrier of oxygen that fuels all systems, stimulates chemical reactions, and cleans itself of toxins
Ionized Foot Detox
Ionized Foot Detox $30/30 minutes
A full detox is a total of 14 visits, typically once a week for 30-60 minutes but not more than once every 3 days.
What can I expect to feel during and after my foot detox session?
What does the color change in the water mean?
What can I expect after my detox?
Benefits of Foot Detox:
- Purges heavy metals, toxins, and free radicals from the body
- Balances the body’s pH
- Reduces inflammation & swelling
- Encourages normal blood sugar levels
- Detoxifies & cleanses the liver and kidneys
- Assists in weight loss
- Stimulates & balances the immune system
- Promotes relaxation & relieves stress
- Improves heart health
- Inactivates viruses, bacteria, yeast & fungus
- Purifies the blood & lymphatic system
Reiki Energy Sessions
When the flow of the “Life Force Energy” (CHI or Qi) is disrupted, weakened or blocked, emotional or health problems tend to occur. Imbalances can be caused from many situations occurring in our lives. Reiki Energy provides a means to balance the human energy fields (Auras) and energy centers (Chakras) to create conditions needed for the body’s healing system to function.
The Reiki practitioner assists the client to heal themselves spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically by a simple laying-on of hands. The practitioner channels the energy through her hands, allowing it to flow where needed to bring the energy centers into alignment. She helps the client link to their own Qi to assist in the healing process, but ultimately it is up to the client to manifest harmony and balance in their own life.
Reiki Treatment $1.25/minute
Benefits of Reiki:
- Promotes harmony & balance
- Creates deep relaxation & helps the body ease stress and tension
- Dissolves energy blocks & promotes natural balance between mind, body, & spirit
- Assists the body in cleansing itself of toxins & supports the immune system
- Clears the mind & improves focus to help you feel grounded and centered
- Aids better sleep
- Accelerates the body’s self-healing ability
- Helps relieve pain & other physical symptoms
- Helps spiritual growth & emotional cleansing
- Complements medical treatment & other therapies
How should I prepare for my session?
What can I expect from my Reiki session?
What are chakras? Chakras Cleansing is offered at $60.
The Chakra system is an ancient way of viewing the body in which it is divided into seven zones, each area having energy that must flow freely. When the chakras are in balance the entire body works in harmony and we feel energized, centered and whole.
Each of the 7 chakras has a corresponding color, earth element, location in the body, relative body functions and an emotional purpose.
- Sacral or pelvic
- Solar plexus
- Third Eye
How is a chakra cleansing performed?
Benefits of Balancing the Chakras
- Improves Physical Health and Well-Being
- Removes Negative Energy Stored in the Body
- Instills Love and Joy in One’s Life
- Allows You to Know Your Inner Self
- Transforms Your Weakness into Your Strength
- Gives Access to Financial Wisdom
- Inspires You to Turn Dreams into Reality
- Gives You Intuition
- Allows You to Express and Release Emotions in a Healthy Manner
Spiritual Life Coaching
Spiritual Life Coaching $30/30 minute session (one-hour sessions also available)
Look deep into your inner self and make powerful connections that unlock strengths within your body, mind, and spirit. Develop and deepen your spiritual connection to gain insight and higher self-awareness. Reverend Bridget Hawn offers Spiritual Life Coaching and counseling to individuals or couples.
Our infrared sauna uses light waves to raise the core body temperature, resulting in a detoxifying effect. The sauna operates at a lower temperature than a traditional sauna, yet the heat penetrates more deeply to allow a more intense sweat — and is more comfortable than other saunas. Benefits include improved circulation, weight loss, and pain relief.
Infrared Sauna $25/30 minute session or $15 as an add-on to Massage and Chiropractic Services
Infrared Sauna Benefits:
- Weight loss and increased metabolism
- Muscle pain relief
- Immune system boost
- Improves the appearance of cellulite
- Ease joint pain and stiffness
- Stress and fatigue reduction
- Improves skin
- Improves heart function
- Helps lower chronic pain, including arthritis
How safe is infrared heat?
What is the difference between infrared and traditional saunas?
What can I expect after my sauna session?
The sauna typically gets to around 130℉, and although you may not sweat as much as you expect, you should stay well hydrated and make sure to replace electrolytes.